The Satellite Real-Time Monitoring System or SRMS is a collection of products that together monitor, alert and trend events within an Ambulance Company's database. The SRMS agent is installed on one of your existing servers and "watches" your database(s) looking for events that match pre-defined scenarios set by your agency. This system gives your agency the ability to have not only real-time monitoring of your system but complete "Situational Awareness".
Every EMS agency shares similar obligations whether those obligations are:
- Maintaining an average response time into various municipalities
- Maintaining a certain On Time Percentage for your contracted facilities
- Keeping an eye on your System Demand
- And so many others
With the EMS Toolkit SRMS system imagine being instantly notified when:
- Your On Time Performance Percentage drops below the agreed upon percentage
- Suddenly your call-volume increases by 15% within the hour
- Your Dispatch Center takes 50 respiratory calls within 30 minutes
- Your last available vehicle has just been dispatched
Additionally, since the SRMS system is working around the clock, imagine having those reports you run every day in your INBOX every morning. With the deployment of the SRMS system into your agency, the possibilities are nearly endless.
The best part about the SRMS system is there are no setup fees and can fit within nearly any budget.
Contact us today to learn more about how our Satellite Real-Time Monitoring System can assist you and your agency.