The Toolkit Group offers Patient Survey software to assist EMS, Fire and Police departments gather important information to help improve department performance across a host of KPI . The Patient Survey system is both flexible and robust allowing for custom questions and question categories accompanied by detailed reports.
With the use of The Toolkit Group's Patient Survey System your department has access to industry leading features which include:
- Unlimited Patient Surveys
- Web-Based or Printable Surveys
- Link Surveys to one, multiple or none of the following:
- Crew Members Who Provided Care
- Patient's Full Name
- Patient's Address
- Patient's Phone
- Patients's Email
- Date of Service / Trip Date
- Run / Tag / Call or Incident Number
- Call Taker
- Primary Billing Representative
- Limit survey submissions to avoid duplicate entries for the same event from the same Patient
Just some of the reports that accompany the Patient Survey system include:
- Question Analysis Breakdown By Month and Year
- Question Category Breakdown Analysis Score Report
- Monthly Survey Score Breakdown
- Survey Comments Analysis Report
- Crew Averages, Trending, Benchmarking Comparison
- and many others
Staff / Crew when associated to a survey have 24/7 access to their own statistics by survey by questions which compares their score/percentage to the company average which creates an awareness of performance by your staff members.
For more information on The Toolkit Group Patient Survey system or any of our other industry leading tools please contact us directly at 888-290-0671.